The HP RDX Removable Disk Backup System delivers an
easy to use, affordable and rugged data protection solution for workstations and
entry level servers in your small business. Backups are simple and pain-free
with drag and drop file access. Protect your entire system with Barracuda
Yosemite backup software with scheduled backup and data encryption so you can
keep your data safe and secure. Reduce cost of ownership with
long lasting removable disk cartridges and a forward and backward compatible
docking station that does not require a costly and disruptive upgrade to
accommodate future higher capacity cartridges. The RDX Removable Disk Backup
System offers fast disk based performance with the ability to store 500GB (Q2042A), 1TB (Q2044A),
2TB (Q2046A) or 3TB (Q2047A) of data on a single
removable disk cartridge at speeds of up to 360
GB/hr. Portable, durable and rugged removable disk cartridges simply and
securely store your backups off site for complete data protection and peace of
Why HPE RDX - An Introduction
A video showcasing HP RDX: Why it could be ideal for YOUR business
Key features and benefits
• Choice of 500GB, 1TB, 2TB or 3TB capacity removable disk
HP RDX QuickSpecs - HP RDX Removable Disk Backup System
(incl. 3TB RDX and Yosemite Server Backup)
• Drag and drop file access makes backup as easy and convenient
as the click of a mouse.
• Compatible with leading CDP/ISV backup software
• Backup data at fast hard drive speeds (up to 360 GB/hr
uncompressed data*) and restore critical files in seconds with random disk
• Disk cartridges designed for long usage life – over 5,000
• Portable, durable and shock proof cartridges (can
withstand drop of 3 feet/1 meter).
• Broad compatibility with a wide range of
servers and operating systems, including Windows® 8, Windows Server 2012 and
Linux-based Network Attached Storage.
• Cartridges are interchangeable in any
HP RDX docking station.
• Yosemite backup software
with scheduled backup and data encryption so you can keep
your data safe and secure.