ATTO ExpressSAS H120F 12Gb/s SAS/SATA to PCIe Host Bus Adapter (HBA) 16 Internal Port Part# ESAH-120F-000
List Price: $895.00
Our Price: $799.00
In Stock: Yes
Manufacturer: ATTO Technology
Manufacturer Part No: ESAH-120F-000
ATTO ExpressSAS H120F 12Gb/s SAS/SATA to PCIe Host Bus Adapter (HBA) 16
Internal Port Part# ESAH-120F-000
ATTO 12Gb SAS HBAs double the performance over previous generations of
SAS/SATA cards and offer fresh new features that reduce downtime, improve
efficiency and save money on the bottom line. They provide more flexibility for
connecting storage, greatly decrease latency to SATA drives, make it easier to
manage the overall storage infrastructure and improve connection diagnostic
capabilities - all at a lower total cost of ownership.
The ExpressSAS H120F leverages next-generation storage technologies - PCIe
3.0 host interconnect and 12Gb/s SAS/SATA interface to storage.
Featuring 16-internal ports using the latest miniSAS HD connector, the
H120F is designed with the enterprise customer in mind. With extensive testing
and qualifications, it performs flawlessly in transactional environments such as
banking, finance, business intelligence, cloud computing and database
applications. Additionally, ExpressSAS HBAs provide the highest and smoothest
throughput for streaming applications such as tape backup and archiving, video
post-production, geologic survey and video-on-demand applications.
Included with all ATTO HBAs is an easy-to-use utility enabling management,
monitoring and configuration which leverages an intuitive GUI.
ATTO's exclusive, field-proven Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology
helps users meet the most demanding performance requirements of
bandwidth-intensive applications. ADS achieves this performance increase by
integrating a combination of features engineered to allow for the controlled
acceleration of data transfers.
12Gb/s SAS to PCI Express 3.0 HBA Product Spec Sheet - Click here.
- 16 Internal Ports
- x8 PCIe 3.0 host connection
- SFF-8643 miniSAS HD connectors designed to support 12Gb/s data rates
- SAS, SATA, SATA II connectivity
- Power Center Pro RAID 0, 1, 1e, 10
- Backward-compatible with 6Gb/s and 3Gb/s SAS/SATA products
- Power Center Pro RAID included for data protection and
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology Support for up to 2,048 end devices
- User-friendly GUI based configuration utility
- Driver support for Windows, Linux, VMware
- All ExpressSAS SAS/SATA cards come with a 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS Compliant