SnapScale by Overland Storage
- SnapScale X2 Clustered Scalable NAS Solution
Introducing SnapScale X2 – our new
clustered NAS Solution! Built on our newest innovation – RAINcloud OS technology
– SnapScale eliminates independent storage silos and unifies storage volumes
under one global namespace delivering a simple to deploy, easy to manage, highly
redundant, high-performance solution. Scalable to 512 Petabytes, SnapScale
provides 99.999% uptime and a no-single-point-of-failure architecture along with
enterprise-class features such as redundancy, snapshots, automatic failover,
replication and flexible provisioning at half the price of the competition.
With the ability to easily add hundreds
of petabytes of capacity, scale performance linearly and manage data under a
single global namespace, SnapScale empowers businesses to grow their storage
infrastructure without interruption or downtime.
With the power of SnapScale you get:
- Simple Setup and Easy to Manage: Setup is as simple
as powering on the system. SnapScale nodes automatically discover each other
and are sharing data in less than 10 minutes.
- Super Flexible: Administrators have the option to
choose between automatic two-way or three-way data redundancy and
site-to-site replication to meet disaster recovery goals.
- Highly Available: SnapScale delivers redundancy of
all components and simultaneously writes data across multiple nodes and
drives in real-time ensuring no single point of failure.
- Infinitely Scalable: Scale-up by adding drives, or
scale-out by adding nodes as needed to increase storage pool space.
Additional capacity can be added to the Global Namespace without downtime or
- High Performance: Performance is optimized and scales
linearly as client and server connections are balanced across the SnapScale
cluster to increase throughput.